Jungle Boss National Park Tour is the traditional take on the National Park Tour, without the overly touristic elements and exploring a brand new cave!
The day starts with the spectacular Paradise Cave, the must see cave in the National Park where you will be amazed by the vast caverns and impressive formations. It is incredible to consider that this is just a short section of the Hang Vom cave system that stretches more than 30km further through the National Park.
We stop at the 8 ladies cave and war martyr memorial and spend a few minutes to discover the history and traditions of Vietnam.
The real highlight of the day is Hang Tra Ang. This cave was opened to the public in August 2016 and is unspoiled by any development. It is reached by a short walk through the jungle to where you have a barbecue lunch prepared by the porters before swimming into this cave to explore with a helmet, head torch and lifejacket.
- Paradise cave
- 8 Lady Cave (Hang Tam Co) and War Martyr Memorial Temple
- Tra Ang Cave and jungle trek
Low to moderate – Includes stairs at paradise cave, up to 600m swimming in Tra Ang Cave and a 2,5km walk in the jungle and through the river.
Gear to bring:
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple at 8 Lady cave
- Walking shoes, trainers or sandals. No flip flops
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and insect repellent
- Swimwear and a travel towel or sarong