Thien Duong Cave (Paradise Cave) discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia. With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. So, we give you Thien Duong Cave day trip from Hue to enjoy its beauty, and we sure that this is a memorable day trip.
- Explore Paradise Cave – “ The Pavilion on the earth “
- Learn Vietnamese War through visit of Quang Tri DMZ
- Sightsee the Especially Stalagmites, Stalactic system with Sparkling, Mysterious beauty
Group tour: from $45.0 (per person)
Private tour: from $159.0 (per person)
The especially stalagmites, stalactites system with sparkling, mysterious beauty, out of human beings imagination. Its spectacular and magical beauty is welcome visitors come and enjoy… Back to Hue about 19.30
- Golf bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Water bottle and towel on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
What’s Not Included
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Things not above mentioned.